Randall S. Ogle provides high quality, efficient, legal services to individual and business clients in the areas of real estate law, business law, estate planning, probate, plaintiff’s personal injury, wrongful death and civil litigation throughout the state of Montana. His goal is always to achieve the most equitable, cost effective resolution of disputes for his clients. Mr. Ogle has been engaged in private practice in Kalispell, Montana since 1976. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Montana State University in 1973 and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Montana School of Law in 1976. He is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in the State of Montana.
Mr. Ogle lives in Kalispell with his spouse, Gini, who is an artist, and they have two daughters and five grandchildren. When not representing his clients, he enjoys skiing, hiking, bicycling, hunting, shooting trap, sporting clays and traveling.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 1973 – BA from Montana State University
- 1976 – JD University of Montana School of Law
- Montana Trial Lawyer Association
- Northwest Montana Bar Association (Past President)
- Daybreak Rotary Club of Kalispell (Past President)
- Former Trustee of Kalispell School District No. 5
- Former member of Board of Directors of Hockaday Museum of Art
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce (Past President)